What user data we collect
We might collect personal information about you through various channels as described above. The types of personal information we collect include:
- contact information (such as name and email address);
- photographs, comments and other content you provide;
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics and contact preferences;
- location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
- information we may obtain from our third-party service providers; and other personal information we obtain through our channels.
How we use the information
We use the personal information we obtain as described in this policy including:
- compliance with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims
- your consent to the processing, which you can revoke at any time.
- transact with you and provide various products and services to you;
- process and fulfil orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- provide customer support
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- verify your identity;
- send you promotional materials and other communications (including thank you notes, special occasion reminders and other communications from sales professionals with whom you’ve engaged);
- communicate with you via email, postal mail, phone and other means about, and to administer your participation in, special events, offers, surveys and market research;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- comply with and enforce relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies;
- respond to your inquiries.
Information we share
In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process, to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
How long we store information
Rights of the user
Safeguarding and securing the data
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Personal information management of minors
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
How to contact us
Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings or by indicating your preferences in the cookie settings pop-up, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and functionality of our website.
- Cookies support basic website functionalities: some cookies are functional and necessary to support essential features of our website.
- Cookies help us improve the quality of our website and services: cookies collect information to assess how you use our website so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
- Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used
- See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived
- Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience
- Cookies may share information with our chosen third-party partners: third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customized user experience, by providing you with interest-based services (Interest-Based Advertising) both on this site and on some other websites as well. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognize that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of our products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for products and services which may be of interest to you.
Managing your cookie preferences
To manage all cookies on our site, including those that are served by us, you can
- change your browser settings
- indicate your cookie preferences in the designated website pop-up
Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this website at any time.
This website and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source code, trademarks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audiovisual materials, written materials and any other form of material is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties.
You may print off one copy and may download extracts, of any page from this website for non-commercial, personal use provided that you do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise use the website content without our permission.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that the use of this website will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses and you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the website. We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this Website at any time.